Mr. Hyde is Viridian Energy’s lead installer and one our system designers. As a graduate of the VIU Green Building and Renewable Energy Technician program, Mr. Hyde has been focused on designing and installing renewable energy systems for the past 5 years. He brings with him careful attention to detail and a strong understanding of mechanical and electrical design. He is also a qualified draftsman with a diploma in CAD.
In his past career, Mr, Hyde has been involved in Kayak manufacturing, Rowing Shell repair and Coaching Rowing. He has coached for Victoria City Rowing Club, The University of Victoria, Rowing Canada, BC Summer Games, Shawnigan Lake School, and Brentwood College.
In his spare time, Mr. Hyde is a volunteer on the Shawnigan Lake Volunteer Fire Department where he now holds the position of Captain and chair of the Occupational Health and Safety Committee. He is trained as a Level 3 first responder with CPR, operates emergency vehicles and is trained as a high angle and confined space technician.
- Green Building & Renewable Energy Technician
- High Angle & Confined Space Technician
- First Responder 3 with CPR
- Emergency Vehicle Operators
- Class 3 drivers licence with air brake endorsement
- Hazmat Awareness
- CAD Diploma
- National Coaching Certification – Rowing Level 3
- Mount Douglas Athletics – Rowing MVP award